3-HOUR PRE-RECORDED WORKSHOP
HEAL THE NEED TO PLEASE
Stop feeling the need to please others and start to breakthrough codependent behaviours within your relationships. Start to live a life with less guilt, less resentment & more freedom. Empower yourself to have more truthful & more connected relationships.sign me up
Does this sound like you?
- You are often trying to please others and have a fear of saying no to people. You end up feeling resentment and guilt.
- You need others to validate you - you find it hard to validate yourself.
- You struggle with making decisions on your own and can often get confused about what you are feeling - you need others to help you make decisions. You constantly second guess yourself.
- You worry about others a lot. You want to try and fix and rescue other people. Your mood is drastically effected by other people’s moods. If someone is upset or annoyed you often think “did I do something wrong?”
- You choose to do things because you don’t want to let other’s down - from choosing a career you don’t truly want to not living in a place you truly want to because of pressure from others.
- You struggle to be alone or you struggle at the thought of being alone. You say things to your partner like “I don’t know what I would do without you.”
- You overshare your worries and problems. You can’t contain yourself and allow yourself to sit in discomfort because it feels too difficult or anxiety provoking.
- You don’t like being out of control. You like to control and micromanage situations and other people. You have perfectionist tendencies.
- You have unhealthy boundaries. You don’t really know what boundaries are or how to set them. You avoid conflict at all costs.
- You don’t know what your needs are. You aren’t sure what your values are. You are frustrated at yourself that you don’t have everything figured out and feel like a failure for this.
If any of this resonates with you, then join me for The Need to Please Workshop!
What happens when you stop people pleasing?
You will have connected relationships that feel more honest and truthful.
You will live a life with less fear, guilt & resentment.
You can change the whole culture of a work place - to be able to be in a space with more honestly, the ability to have fair and honest conflict, the ability to set much needed boundaries.
You will change how you view yourself - when you stop people pleasing you have way more respect for yourself.
Which in turn stops you having such a negative inner dialogue.
You will find your voice, find out more about who you are, what you love, what keeps you ticking, what your purpose is.
- You will start to be in alignment with your values - which in turn brings a lot more peace and a lot less confusion.
- You will have less anxiety - less worrying and going over in your head a million times about difficult conversations or frustrating situations.
- You will have more time on your hands to do what you love - do you know how exhausting it is for your brain right now and how much time you spend distracted when you are a people pleaser? A lot.
- You will get rid of toxic relationships in your life. This is huge. And so fulfilling. Life is too short to have needy toxic people in your life.
- You will stop using disempowering language & start to speak with confidence & conviction.
- You will gain more respect & attract great people into your life. Whether that’s a colleague, a mentor, a lover…
The ability to create any meaningful change or true impact does not come from people pleasers.
IT'S TIME TO CHOOSE YOU
Created for people-pleasers ready to break through a codependent cycle.
You're ready to finally live a life of authenticity that allows you to have deeper connections with your friends, partner, family and most importantly yourself.
This 3-hour Heal the Need to Please Workshop intensive will give you the tools, resources and knowledge to feel a stronger sense of confidence and a plan of action to finally breakthrough a codependent cycle.sign me up
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Breakthrough codependent behaviours so you can finally to live a life with less guilt, less resentment & a lot more freedom.
The workshop will be broken down into three parts so we can get the most out of the workshop.
- What is codependency?
- Where does it come from?
- How can we learn to heal codependency?
JOURNALING & DAILY PLANNER
- Daily tools to help you breakthrough codependency
- Journal prompts
- Downloadable Planner
Q&A COACHING SESSION
- Support & guidance from self-worth coach Sophie Dear
- Receive powerful insight for any struggles you are currently going through
PLUS YOU'LL GET ACCESS TO INCREDIBLE BONUSES
DOWNLOADABLE WORKBOOK AND MEDITATION GUIDANCE
- Receive exclusive access to the "Free your needs" downloadable & fillable workbook
- Exclusive access to a hugely inspirational conversation with Jillian Lavender - world renowned meditation teacher.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP
Here's an exclusive, sneak peek inside the course to help you make a more informed decision!
PRESS PLAY TO LEARN MORE
DON'T HEAR IT FROM ME, HEAR IT FROM HAPPY CLIENTS
Meet some of the women who have been a part of this incredible community
MY SELF WORTH JOURNEY
Hey, I'm Sophie Dear!
In 2015 I was signed off work due to insomnia and anxiety. I was incredibly stressed both physically & mentally and as a result I suffered from numerous health problems. I trained as a yoga teacher & began to heal myself through meditation & movement. However I soon burnt out for a second time 2 years into my teaching journey. Becoming a yoga teacher hadn't magically transformed me - I realised I needed to do the deeper work! A sudden separation & divorce hit me out of the blue & I decided to move to Bali & finally commit to doing the work on myself. I worked on my codependency, my lack of boundaries, my people pleasing (which was consuming me), I looked at my relationships with partners, family, friends... I was shocked at why I hadn't been taught any of this at school! Things started to make sense to me.
I started to understand why I was feeling the way I was & why I was relating the way I was. It felt like I had been reborn. As dramatic as it sounds, it really was a complete rebirth that allowed me to step into my power, my worth & my full potential. Every single area of my life changed - my career sky rocketed, I manifested a new relationship, my relationships with my family changed, I was living a life of freedom without putting so much pressure on myself, I accepted so much, I forgave so much & life just felt so much easier.
I created this workshop because I know what it feels like to be totally broken and lost. I’m so honoured to share my journey, get to know you, hear your life dreams and support you along your path toward self-worth, freedom, ease and fulfillment.
Are you ready to love yourself wholeheartedly and finally breakthrough a codependent cycle?
“If you have that little niggle telling you that there's more than this, that you don't need to feel like this anymore, that you're tired of feeling not enough, that you deserve more, then please take the first step and choose you”
- Holly, Coaching Client
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will there be breaks in the workshop as it's so long?
How long will I have access to the recording?
What is your refund policy?
FINALLY BREAKTHROUGH CODEPENDENCY
After the Heal the Need to Please Workshop, you will leave with:
A sense of confidence & a higher level of awareness of where your work lies.
An understanding of why you have a need to please & how to create more freedom & ease and less resentment in your life.
A detailed plan as to how to create daily tools in order to breakthrough codependency.
An understanding of what you value, what you need & how to create more authentic connections with others.
A stepping stone to creating a deeper level of connection to yourself in order to create higher levels of self-worth.